If suitable, we may offer you a video appointment via the ‘Attend Anywhere’ service. Our aim is to offer convenient appointments using a secure and easy to use system.
What will I need?
To attend your video appointment, you'll need:
- a computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet with a microphone and a camera
- WiFi or 4G internet access
- a web browser (such as Chrome or Safari)
- a private, quiet place where you can speak and listen
- to use a ‘test call’ before your appointment, to check your connection, camera, speaker and microphone
Please read the set up guidance from Attend Anywhere prior to your appointment. The trouble shooting guide will provide extra help should you need it.
Video appointment waiting rooms
Lightbulb Reception Room
HSC Assessment Room
Hospital Housing Assessment Area
Drop In Waiting Room*
DFG Assessment Room
*No appointment necessary for the Drop In Waiting Room.